All Skypark daily, monthly and annual pass holders who are citizens or permanent residents of the United States, including individuals holding valid temporary work visas and enroll in coverage and pay the premium.
Enrolled plan participants engaging in covered activities within the bounds of Skypark-Santa's Village.
A sudden unexpected and unintended event, independent of sickness and all other causes.
Must be incurred within 30 days from the date of the accident.
Benefits paid up to 52 weeks from the date of the accident.
Spot must be notified within 60 days after a loss occurs or begins, or as soon as reasonably possible. Use the link below to contact our customer care team, email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply start a claim from your Spot account.
Coverage is for death or severe dismemberment as the result of a covered accident resulting from a covered activity.
Coverage is Excluded
We will not pay benefits for a loss due to or expenses incurred for:
1. intentionally self-inflicted injury, suicide while sane or insane;
2. treatment for alcoholism or drug addiction;
3. Injury caused by, attributable to, or resulting from the Insured's Intoxication;
4. Injury caused by, attributable to, or resulting from the Insured’s use of a Controlled Substance unless administered on the advice of a Physician and taking the prescribed dosage;
5. which a contributing cause was the Insured’s commission of or an attempt to commit a felony, or to which a contributing cause was the Insured’s being engaged in an illegal occupation;
6. participation in a riot or insurrection;
7. an act of declared or undeclared war;
8. active duty service in any Armed Forces.;
9. operating, learning to operate, or serving as a pilot or crew member of any aircraft unless specified in the INSURED RISKS section of this policy;
10. mountaineering (engaging in the sport of scaling mountains generally requiring the use of picks, ropes, or other special equipment);
11. parachuting, except for self-preservation;
12. scuba diving, bob-sledding, bungee jumping, ballooning, flight in an ultralight aircraft, sky diving, hang-gliding, glider flying, sailplaning, or parasailing except if coverage is indicated on the schedule;
13. participation in professional or amateur racing except if coverage is indicated on the schedule;
14. sickness, disease, bodily or mental infirmity or medical or surgical treatment thereof, bacterial or viral infection, regardless of how contracted. This does not exclude bacterial infection that is the natural and foreseeable result of an Injury or accidental food poisoning;
15. orthodontic braces or appliances;
16. any loss for which benefits are paid under state or federal worker's compensation, employers’ liability, or occupational disease law;
17. treatment in any Veterans Administration or federal Hospital, unless there is a legal obligation to pay;
18. charges which the Insured would not have to pay if the Insured did not have insurance;
19. a charge which is in excess of the Allowable Expense;
20. cosmetic surgery, except reconstructive surgery due to a covered Injury;
21. participation in semi-professional and professional sports, play or practice, or any related travel;
22. elective treatment or surgery that is not prescribed by a Physician and is not Medically Necessary, health treatment, or examination where no Injury is involved;
23. preventive medicines or, serums or, vaccines;
24. routine medical care; and normal health checkups;
25. rest cures or Custodial Care;
26. mental and nervous disorders;
27. Pre-existing Conditions;
28. any Heart or Circulatory Malfunction;
29. services or treatment rendered by a Physician, Nurse or any other person who is:
a) employed or retained by the Policyholder/Sponsoring Organization; or
b) the Insured or an Immediate Family Member;
30. services or treatment incurred to the extent that they are paid or payable under any Other Insurance Plan;
31. travel in or upon:
a) a snowmobile;
b) any two or three wheeled motor vehicle;
c) any off-road motorized vehicle not requiring licensing as a motor vehicle in the jurisdiction where operated;
32. any Accident in which the Insured is operating a motor vehicle without a current and valid motor vehicle operator's license (except in a driver's education program);
33. eyeglasses or contact lenses, hearing aids or related examinations or prescriptions except as indicated on the schedule;
34. treatment of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders involving the installation of crowns, pontics, bridges or abutments or the installation, maintenance or removal of orthodontic or occlusal appliances or equilibration therapy.
© 2023 Spot Insurance Inc. All rights reserved. Skypark Santa's Village is the policyholder for Accident Insurance that covers eligible participants participating in covered activities to which premium has been paid. Coverage is subject to the terms conditions and exclusions of the policy. Coverage is underwritten and claims are serviced by Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company and facilitated by Spot Insurance Inc.